We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show information related to your preferences by analysing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we understand that you accept their use. Read this section to change your settings or for more information.
What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a file containing a small bit of information that is sent by a web site and stored in the user’s browser. Therefore, the web site may collect certain information and data about a user, in order to optimise browsing and provide complementary services.
What types of cookies does this web site use?
• Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data through cookies.
• Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web site.
• Persistent cookies: These are cookies in which the data continues to be stored in the computer and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookies, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: Those that, when processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the offered service.
To do this, browsing of our web site is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer.
What happens if you accept cookies
If you have cookies enabled in your browser, we will use that information to improve your browsing experience on our site.
What happens if you uninstall or erase cookies
Some service features are disabled. Nor will advertisements related to the products you viewed be displayed once you leave our web site.
How to uninstall or reject cookies while browsing
All current browsers allow you to change Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. Below is a little help on what to do in each browser (only the most well-known browsers are included)
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please refer to Microsoft support or the browser Help.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings. For more information, please refer to Mozilla support or the browser Help.
– Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please refer to Google support or the browser Help.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please refer to Apple support or the browser Help.